Are there any houseboats in Seattle?
How much does a houseboat cost on Lake Union?
- The sailboat has a bedroom that’s suitable for two guests. It also features a galley where you can prepare coffee. Nice shops and restaurants are just a mile (1.6 kilometers) away from where the boat is docked. 6. Modern houseboat on Lake Union (from USD 142)
How much does it cost to buy a floating home in Seattle?
- Floating Homes For Sale $3,850,000Active 2816 Boyer Avenue E CSeattle, Washington 2 Beds4 Baths2,622 SqFt Active Listing courtesy of Keller Williams North Seattle $3,750,000Active 907 N Northlake Way Seattle, Washington
Can you stay on a houseboat for two people?
- If you’ve always wanted to stay on a houseboat, this unique and modern rental might just be the one to help you tick that off your bucket list. Perfect for two guests, this houseboat features all the essentials plus modern conveniences like a TV, Keurig coffee maker, fridge, microwave, and even free parking.
Who are we houseboat hire?
- We are a family owned and operated houseboat hire business which operates in the Mandurah region of Western Australia (50 minute drive south of Perth). We have boats leaving from Mandurah Ocean Marina (our office location), from Ravenswood on the Murray River.
Where do houseboats go on holiday in Australia?
- Departing from West Bay, Augusta. the houseboats travel through the Hardy Inlet to explore a pristine wilderness. Along the way are bush walks, secret fishing spots, a bird sanctuary, unique wildflowers, wild river dolphins, uber-private Molloy Island and over 25 kilometres of National Park protected by a river reserve.
Share this Post: