Does Alamo Rent a car have unlimited mileage?
Does Alamo Rent a car?
- Alamo has always been in the business of making it easier and cheaper to rent a car. Starting in the 1970s, Alamo pioneered the free unlimited mileage car rental. Alamo has also introduced new customer service technology like airport rental plazas and online booking and check-in.
Where was Alamo Car Rental found?
- Alamo Car Rental Year Founded: 1974 Address: 600 Corporate Park Drive City: St. Louis State/Province: MO Postal Code: 63105 Country: United States Phone: (888) 233-8749 Website:
What is the closest airport to Puerto Rico?
- The closest major airport to Florida, Puerto Rico is Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU / TJSJ). This airport is in Carolina, Puerto Rico and is 77 km from the center of Florida, Puerto Rico.
Is car rental insurance worth it?
- There is no single right answer to whether rental car insurance is worth it. Before you can make an informed decision, you need to know what coverage your personal auto policy, credit card company, and the rental car company (or rental car insurance company) provide.
Do I need to purchase the insurance with a rental car?
- A common question for drivers who are traveling is whether they need to purchase additional car insurance for their rental cars. Often, no additional car insurance coverage is necessary because your rental car is already covered by either your credit card or current insurance coverage. It is important, however, to verify that you are covered and to find out about any additional rental car insurance coverage that you might need.
Should I rent a car in Costa Rica?
- We recommend renting a car in Costa Rica, either for all or part of your trip. Having a rental car will afford you the flexibility you want, not only with respect to setting your own transportation schedule but also in terms of making changes to it on the fly.
What is the cheapest way to rent a car?
- Skip the airport. Renting at the airport is convenient when you’re flying into a new city. ...
- Shop around online. Look at sites like Kayak,Priceline and Cheapcarrental.com to compare your options and narrow in on the best deal.
- Turn to discount brands. ...
- Leverage memberships. ...
- Opt for economy cars. ...
- Stick to one driver. ...
- Use your own insurance. ...
- Forgo the extras. ...
Can you rent a car from a dealership?
- Now here’s a little trick you may not know about: you can actually rent cars directly from car dealerships. Toyota, Ford, and Lincoln Mercury actually have dealerships around the country where you can rent a car right off the lot.
Do insurance companies pay for rental cars?
- Coverage pays for use of a rental car after an accident or if your car is in for major repairs. The insurance company also should pay for a rental if your car is stolen, though the rules often require a police report and a waiting period after the theft.
Share this Post: