What are the best places to visit in Maui Hawaii?
What are the best hotels to stay in Maui?
- The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas is the best hotel in Maui to a short term stay because this hotel is quite expensive.
Which town is best to stay in Maui?
- Located in Wailea, the Four Seasons Resort at Wailea is certainly one of the best places to stay in Maui, especially for couples.
What part of Maui should I stay in?
- North Shore/Upcountry: The North Shore and Upcountry are the most authentic areas of Maui. This is where the locals live and while you likely won’t stay in this part of the island, you should plan plenty of time to explore this part of the island.
What are the best things to do in Maui Hawaii?
- Many of the best things to do on Maui are either out—or under—the waves, and between surfing, snorkeling, diving, canoeing, bodysurfing, kitesurfing, or fishing, there’s always an activity to match the wind and wave conditions for that day.
What is the best restaurant in Maui?
- Morimoto Maui. Located at the Andaz Maui Resort in Wailea , Morimoto is named after the highly-acclaimed celebrity Chef Masaharu Morimoto of Iron Chef and Iron Chef America. Besides being one of the best restaurants in Maui, guests will also surely enjoy breathtaking views of Mokapu Beach while savoring a tasty meal.
Where is pineapple tour in Maui?
- Maui Pineapple Tours offers the only tour in America of a working pineapple plantation. This original rustic throwback to a bygone era allows visitors a glimpse into an important part of Maui history. The plantation is nestled in the tiny town of Hali’imaile in Maui’s lush upcountry.
Share this Post: