What are the best things to do in Leamington with children?
- Point Pelee National Park. Point Pelee National Park is a southernmost point in Leamington, Ontario. This place is known for having a unique combination of landscapes.
- Leamington Municipal Marina. Leamington Municipal Marina, even though a popular point of interest, is not exactly a tourist destination.
- Hillman Marsh Conservation Area. Hillman Marsh Conservation Area is the renowned nature reserve which remains open only in Spring. ...
- Kopegaron Woods Conservation Area. Kopegaron Woods Conservation Area is all about expansive 19 hectares that make for a wonderful natural space.
- Seacliff Park Amphitheatre. Seacliff Park Amphitheatre is one of the most famous points of interest in Leamington when it comes to fun and entertainment.
- Essex Kent Mennonite Historical Assoc. Essex Kent Mennonite Historical Assoc is one of the lesser-known places in Leamington. ...
- Leamington Arts Centre. Leamington Arts Centre, popularly known as LAC, is a hidden gem in the city. ...
Where are the best parks in Leamington Spa?
Victoria Park is a slightly bigger park located just outside of Leamington Spa’s town centre. The park has a great playground for kids, and a paddling pool in the warmer months. It also has a skating park and tennis courts.
Where to go shopping in Leamington?
Our Lady of Lebanon Shrine 7. Thiessen Orchards 8. Leamington Arts Centre 9. Essex Kent Mennonite Historical Society 10. Chances Gaming Lounge 11. Leamington Raceway 12. Pelee Wings Nature Store 13. Cured Craft Brewing Co 14. Imagine Cinemas 15. F.T. Sherk Aquatics & Fitness Centre 16. Unforgettable Ladies Boutique 17. Thrift on Mill 18.
What is Seacliff Park in Leamington famous for?
Seacliff Park Amphitheatre is one of the most famous points of interest in Leamington when it comes to fun and entertainment. Located in the park and overlooking Lake Erie, this amphitheatre hosts a number of exciting events and music concerts throughout the year.