What are the best things to do in Nassau Bahamas?
Where are the best places to stay in Nassau?
- For first time visitors to Nassau, the best places to stay for sightseeing are on Paradise Island near Atlantis, one of the top attractions in Nassau, and along the white sands of Cable Beach.
What is the most popular island in the Bahamas?
- Once a haven for pirates and Loyalists, the islands are now a playground for the rich and famous and anyone who enjoys world-class fishing, boating, diving, snorkeling, and sailing. Nassau, the nation's capital, on New Providence Island, attracts the most tourists.
Why Nassau & Paradise Island are the best places to visit?
- With the lure of a big city and the ease of tropical utopia, Nassau & Paradise Island are considered by many as, well, paradise. Nassau, the capital of The Bahamas, is a bustling metropolitan hub full of culture and modern amenities. To the north lies Paradise Island. Its name tells you everything.
Where is the capital of Nassau Bahamas?
- Discover Nassau & Paradise Island. Nassau, the capital of The Bahamas, is a bustling metropolitan hub full of culture and modern amenities. To the north lies Paradise Island. Its name tells you everything. It’s 685 acres of pure euphoria, developed almost exclusively to delight and accommodate visitors.
What is the capital of the Bahamas?
- It's also the capital and commercial hub of The Bahamas. Nassau Harbor, protected by the tourist hot spot of Paradise Island, bustles with boat traffic.
Share this Post: